Prevent Costly Downtime with Regular Air Compressor Servicing in Queensland
As a business owner, we understand you don’t have time to remember every single service appointment. You have staff to manage, deadlines to meet and clients to serve. But you also want to maintain the quality of your equipment too. So, what’s the solution? At Advanced Air, our Air Compressor Servicing in Queensland completely removes the hassle of booking appointments for you!
Whether you hire or purchase from us – or have an existing air compressor – we offer comprehensive servicing for all compressor makes and models. Our technicians perform a range of repairs and quality control checks, to ensure your compressor is performing at its best.
A scheduled service plan saves you time on booking individual appointments. Plus, you greatly reduce the risk of costly downtime and have peace of mind knowing your compressor is well-maintained.
Our preventative treatment oversees every aspect of your unit, so you’ll know exactly when a crucial component will need replacing. Advanced Air performs the following services for each maintenance:
- Air quality analysis
- Measuring the residual oil content
- Measuring the pressure dew point
- Inspecting any oil leaks
- Safety checking the quality of your air filters, bolts and valves
Each service we perform is recorded and documented by our technicians. This gives us a point-of-reference for each subsequent service, which tells us what tests have been performed and any parts or components that have previously been replaced.
What are the Symptoms of a Malfunctioning Air Compressor?
You may be wondering if your compressor is performing at its best. Not all symptoms are obvious, but there are ways to identify whether your unit needs Air Compressor Servicing in Queensland or not. Some of the most common signs of a malfunctioning compressor include:
- Excessive noise while operating – This is often caused by loose components, such as pulleys, flywheels, belts, coolers, clamps or belt guards.
- Oil is being consumed too quickly – Typically the result of either worn piston rings, leaky oil or intake of air becoming restricted.
- Compressor is constantly vibrating – This means the compressor may not be mounted properly, the belts are loose, the pulley or flywheel is misaligned or the crankshaft is bent.
- Excessive discharge of air – Possibly the result of a poorly ventilated work environment, a blown head gasket or restricted air intake.
These are just some of the many problems you may face when operating your air compressor. To avoid these – and many other possible symptoms – why not arrange a scheduled service plan for your one? You’ll not only save time and money, but also prolong the life and overall quality of your equipment.
Ask about our Air Compressor Servicing in Queensland by contacting your local branch at (07) 3265 7700. Send us an online enquiry here and you’ll receive a FREE quote from us!